jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1755 - Still Unstable
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:46:22 GMT
ok, continuing

After studying the neighboring tests, namely inspired by
AccessControlImporterTest#testImportRepoACLAtTestNode

I think the fix is as simple as adding the missing acl repo info to the
root node to #testImportRepoACLAtRoot:
  target.addMixin("rep:RepoAccessControllable");

this seems to make the test pass.

any feedback?

alex