jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1755 - Still Unstable
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 13:07:29 GMT
I debugged the test a bit, maybe it helps in tracking down the problem:

I think the problem is at

ACLEditor#getAclNode line 322
  ACLProvider.isRepoAccessControlled(controlledNode) returns false when I
think it should return true. controlledNode is the root node

ACLProvider line 385:
    static boolean isRepoAccessControlled(NodeImpl node) throws
RepositoryException {
        return node.hasNode(N_REPO_POLICY) &&
node.isNodeType(NT_REP_REPO_ACCESS_CONTROLLABLE);
    }

I guess the root is missing some acl info?
I may very well be wrong here, so feel free to chime in :)

alex