jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1755 - Still Unstable
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:06:44 GMT
hi

any missing ac related mixins are in fact added automatically
when using AccessControllManager#setPolicy. however, the import
of protected items is not triggered if the session importer
does not recognize the protected nature of the item to be imported.
this is determined by the effective node type of that parent
and that's why alex' proposal was correct: the root node must
have the mixin assigned because otherwise the policy node to
be imported is not recognized as such (the defining node type
in that case would be rep:root). should be fixed in rev. 1208362

regards
angela