jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1751 - Unstable
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:09:18 GMT
On 2011-11-24 18:41, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Apache Jenkins Server
> <jenkins@builds.apache.org>  wrote:
>> Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/1751/ to view
the results.

> Looks like a transient problem with the Jenkins slave. I triggered a new build.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

I'm currently getting test failures around search -- did the recent
changes break something?

Failed tests:
testOrderByAscending(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLOrd
erByTest): Workspace does not contain test data at: /testdata/query

testOrderByDescending(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLOrderByTest):
Wo
rkspace does not contain test data at: /testdata/query

testOrderByDefault(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLOrderByTest):
Works
pace does not contain test data at: /testdata/query

testDescendantTestRoot(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest): Defa
ult workspace at /testdata does not contain sufficient content.
   testDescendantLeaf(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest):
workspace at /testdata does not contain sufficient content.

testDescendantSelfTestRoot(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest):
Default workspace at /testdata does not contain sufficient content.
   testChildAxisRoot(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest):
Default w

...etc..

Best regards, Julian