jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "Jsop" by MichaelDürig
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 19:24:19 GMT
>> The intended use is not only for HTTP calls but rather also for HTTP replies. In the
case of a HTTP reply carrying a change log, how would you distinguish setProperty from adProperty?
I.e. generate the correct JCR observation events from that change log?

> Right. I wonder, why this would be of interest ? (and yes I know that there is a PROPERTY_ADDED
and a PROPERTY_CHANGED event type in observation, but ...)

Well we might want to support the JCR spec with Jackrabbit. That's what
its all about I guess.

Michael