jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1686 - Unstable
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:18:50 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Apache Jenkins Server
<jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #1686)

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception 'session has been
closed' expected
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.GarbageCollectorTest.testCloseSessionWhileRunningGc(GarbageCollectorTest.java:68)

I filed JCR-3097 for this. I suppose we should mark this as a known
issue until someone figures out the cause of this problem.

BR,

Jukka Zitting