jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1182835 - in /jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core: cache/AbstractCache.java cache/CacheManager.java persistence/bundle/AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:45:44 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans@onehippo.com> wrote:
> In general I agree. In this particular case, how can we log the stats
> on debug without flooding the logs with the debug output from the
> resizeAll() method? Can we use TRACE log level for the resizing
> logging? Or is there some configuration trick in the logging (log4j)
> config that I'm missing that can be used to achieve that?

You can override the logging level per-logger.

But yes, as you mention, I logging is not the ideal way to expose
execution statistics like these. The work in JCR-3040 has been
progressing well lately, and should be usable pretty soon.

BR,

Jukka Zitting