jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk version updated to 2.4-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:33:11 GMT
Hi,

After the 2.3.0 release I let the trunk version be 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT and
now after cutting the 2.3.1 release the version became 2.3.2-SNAPSHOT.
While this is conceptually correct and gives correct default values
for the Maven release plugin, it does make it a bit cumbersome for
dowstream projects who just want to follow the latest Jackrabbit
trunk.

Thus, to make life easier for downstream users I've just updated (see
revision 1182283) the Jacrkabbit trunk version to 2.4-SNAPSHOT. This
doesn't change our plans for releasing multiple 2.3.x versions from
trunk before we're ready for 2.4.0.

BR,

Jukka Zitting