jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: performance tests for PersistenceManager(s)
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:53:52 GMT
ah nice, how could I have missed that?
but it doesn't fix the NoClassDefFoundError errors that you get when writing
tests for a newer version of the api.

what do you think about pushing the jr core version to 2.0 on the perf base?
are we still writing tests for 1.6?

... and adding junit as a dependency to the test suite. This is just nice to
have, so I can run the tests directly from Eclipse ;)
it would not change anything, we'd just add the @Test from junit too, so
Eclipse would be happy to run any test for you.

thanks,
alex