jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CompareTo code seems odd, ok?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:01:44 GMT
Hi guys,

excuse the delay.

The code you are talking about is most probably my copy/paste error :)
I'll update the compareTo method.

the code is still experimental (that explains why there are no tests yet for
it).
this feature is enabled via a system property (so we can test the
performance of the patch)

See the JR issue that tracks the code changes

best,
alex