jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <christian.stoc...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.3.1 release plan
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 07:18:21 GMT
Hi

We from the jackalope/PHPCR project have to issues, we'd like to have
merged into the official jackrabbit distribution at some day (doesn't
have to be in 2.3.1, but since you asked :))

Make it possible to get multiple nodes in one call via davex

and

Add a JournalRead option for reading (but not writing) the Cluster
Journal from a different place than the other journal data

Would be great, if we could discuss (or just commit) that

chregu

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60