Hello –

I have a little problem with the performance with jcr over rmi on different pcs. We have the same jackrabbit-standalone (version 2.2.7) running on 3 different pcs. Two of them are the same pcs (hardware) and one is more powerful. The access speed on the more powerful one and one of the other two is much slower (1-2 accesses per second) than on the third one (more than ten). We use the exact same jcr-standalone (version 2.2.7), operating system (windows 7 sp1), Eclipse version (indigo),  jdk (1.6.0_26) and program (the one we are developing). Anybody some suggestions?

Behalten Sie die Zukunft von Marketing und IT im Blick. Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter unter http://newsletter.byteconsult.de