jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.[012].x release plan
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:18:25 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's a bunch of bug fixes in trunk that I'd like to backport and
> push out in maintenance branches. I'll target for cutting new patch
> releases from all the 2.x maintenance branches next week.

See the end of this message for the current list of fixes targeted for
each 2.x patch release. I'll wait until early next week to cut the
releases, see below for rationale.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans@onehippo.com> wrote:
> I don't think there's a fix yet, but it would be nice if we could
> solve "JCR-3063: NullPointerException in ItemManager" before
> releasing 2.2.9.

Agreed. I'd also like to have JCR-2272 fixed and included before I cut
the releases

Stefan committed a fix for JCR-3063. I'll be running a few stress
tests over the weekend to iron out the chance of regressions from
JCR-2171. If everything looks good I will cut the release candidates
on Tuesday, otherwise we'll probably need to postpone the fix to a
followup release.

As of revision 1174890 the JCR-3063 fix is also in the 2.2 branch, and
it would be great if anyone interested in this issue could help by
testing a 2.2.9-SNAPSHOT build in their environments.

BR,

Jukka Zitting