jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More frequent releases
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 08:40:36 GMT
Hi

Basically I am in favor of more frequent releases.

Yet, I still see a big issue in just cutting full-fledged releases,
keeping version numbers of all modules in sync. I think this will
confuse users down the road, particularly thos living in more modular
worlds such as OSGi. [And I am pretty sure I am repeating myself here ;-) ]

Regards
Felix