Von: Cosmin Lehene [mailto:clehene@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 08. August 2011 12:01
An: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: NoSql Support

Hy Dayo,

There was an attempt (not sure what the status is today) http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-on-Hadoop-td529834.html

I'd like to know if there's interest for an HBase backed Jackrabbit as I have an idea on how it could be integrated with the latest HBase.

Cosmin

From: Dayo Egbetola <dayour@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 09:57:55 +0100
To: "dev@jackrabbit.apache.org" <dev@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Subject: NoSql Support

Hi -

Is there any nosql support for jackrabbit? Looking through the code and the issue trackers i can't see anything. I also didn't see any indication on the roadmap of plans for the future. Your response is appreciated as i'd like to take a look at adding this support

regards

Dayo