jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "matthew.l.donnelly" <mdonne...@proteuseng.com>
Subject Re: AW: NoSql Support
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:35:28 GMT
Cosmin,

I was going to start looking into this project the next iteration.
https://github.com/hbase-trx

Getting this working is pretty much not an option for me :)  At that point,
my impl would probably be considered a rogue project.

The only other options I see are storing operations and serialized bundles
in memory for rollback(extremely dangerous).  Or writing the operations and
serialized bundles out to the file system(extremely ugly).

I'd be extremely nervous about storing the operations within hbase itself.

If you check out the BundleDbPersistenceManager and figure out a clean way
to do transaction management, please let me know!

Thanks,
Matt