jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "matthew.l.donnelly" <mdonne...@proteuseng.com>
Subject Re: NoSql Support
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:38:57 GMT
I was able to get the sandbox project working with hbase 0.90.3 and hadoop
0.20.2.  The only problem that I see is that when Marcel Reutegger wrote the
original implementation, there was transaction support with hbase 0.19(I
could be mistaken).  There is a project on github called hbase-trx.  If we
could get that project impl'd into the jackrabbit hbase, the sandbox project
would be one step closer.

I'm not a jackrabbit developer, so I don't know what I should do about
checking in code etc...