Alright, everything's fine then. I was afraid the issue would disappear from your radars and would fall to oblivion ;)

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Edouard Hue <> wrote:
> Could someone tell me why the issue JCR-3030 doesn't show up in the Task
> board ?

The task board probably doesn't understand the custom Patch Available
state we're using. I don't think many people are using the task board.

> Should I have left its status to "open" instead of "patch available"?

Patch Available is better as it helps identify those issues where
committer action is needed either to commit the patch or ask for an
improved patch (in which case the status should be reverted back to

Jukka Zitting