jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.7, 2.1.4 and 2.0.4 release plan
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 15:01:13 GMT
Hi Jukka,

I'm a bit late but I don't know if you already started. I reported two
quite trivial log improvements. Would it still be possible to include
those?

We have these patches running for quite a while in our own build and
they have been a lifesaver several times in production environments
when trying to figure out what went wrong.

Regards,
Bart

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com