jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.2.7, 2.1.4 and 2.0.4 release plan
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 13:49:34 GMT
Hi,

I was doing the 2.2.6 release some while ago, but got distracted and
never managed to complete the process. Since then we've got a couple
somewhat high-priority issues (JCR-2960 and JCR-2953) along with a
number of other fixes that would be good to have in a release.

Thus I'm planning to cut new patch releases from all of our 2.x
maintenance branches on Friday this week. Please use Jira to tag any
fixes you'd like to see included in these releases.

BR,

Jukka Zitting