Hi Alex,

On 1 April 2011 19:03, Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gérard,

This may be a stupid question, when you did a build of the JR WebDav client, did you update the parent pom, too?

for sure ;-)

That is in Jackrabbit-parent, at the same level with jackrabbit-webdav. That is where the slf4j versions are stored.
Another option, (where I've seen this once) is when mixing components of JR 2.3 with 2.2.X which depend on an older slf4j version.

Also, commons-httpclient is using commons-logging for logging, not slf4j. Which was taken out and replaced with jcl-over-slf4j, so that cannot be the problem you have.

I'm not sure where the problem was but I'm sure that I solved it using the last tagged version. For sure this one is more stable ;-)

As a reference see [1] for when the logging migration work started.

I'll have a look.

--
Gérard Dupont
Information Processing Control and Cognition (IPCC)

Document & Learning team - LITIS Laboratory