Hi all,

I've created [1] to add JMX support in JR.

I usually like to attach some code to a given issue (at least a test) so that we can have something real to talk about.
This does not aim to solve the JMX bindings problem entirely, but it is a start containing a small and interesting use case (thanks marcel!): top 15 slow queries

It is just an initial draft, some things that lack right now are: the info is not persisted on restart, it has no notion of security, you can set the max size to whatever you want.
And I'm sure you can find many more :)

Please feel free to reply with opinions / improvements.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2936

best,
alex