jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: slf4J version problem
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 17:03:23 GMT
Hi Gérard,

This may be a stupid question, when you did a build of the JR WebDav client,
did you update the parent pom, too? That is in Jackrabbit-parent, at the
same level with jackrabbit-webdav. That is where the slf4j versions are
stored.
Another option, (where I've seen this once) is when mixing components of JR
2.3 with 2.2.X which depend on an older slf4j version.

Also, commons-httpclient is using commons-logging for logging, not slf4j.
Which was taken out and replaced with jcl-over-slf4j, so that cannot be the
problem you have.

As a reference see [1] for when the logging migration work started.