jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject New Jackrabbit committers
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:46:26 GMT

On behalf of the Jackrabbit PMC I'm happy to welcome Berry van
Halderen and Thomas Draier as new Jackrabbit committers and PMC
members!. Both have earned merit through sustained high-quality
contributions, and we're excited to have them join the team.

Berry and Thomas, it's customary for new committers to introduce
themselves, so it would be great if you could share a few words about
who you are and what brings you to Jackrabbit.

PS. We're looking at a few other potential new committers from within
our many contributors. If you didn't get invited this time, just keep
up the good work and you'll earn the commit bit in no time! I'm also
willing to mentor new contributors towards committership, so drop me a
note if you're interested.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message