jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Draier <tdra...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: New Jackrabbit committers
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 09:57:32 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks you for trusting me ! I'me very glad to join the team, and will
try to take time to participate more in the development of jackrabbit
- I have not been very talkative in the mailing list yet, and you
probably don't know me a lot yet - so, about me : I'm working with
Serge Huber, you probably already know, at Jahia. Jahia integrates
jackrabbit, so we've been using it (and debugging it) for a long time,
since early versions. Most of our contributions have been on bug fixes
or performance improvements for our needs. On the apache side, I've
been working before on the slide project, that we were also
integrating before switching to the JCR.
I'm eager to commit my first patch !

Best regards,

Thomas Draier