jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From abk <akhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring in JackRabbit
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:31:46 GMT
Hi Alex,
Thanks for reply.

By monitoring I mean general repository health check kind of thing. For
example number of document in terms of size, Disk Space, Running Threads etc
or anything else related.
So that user can view it through web interface just like in tomcat we have
status interface http://localhost:8080/manager/status

Regards.