Hello Everyone,

I am using JackRabbit-2.2.2 (jackrabbit-standalone-2.2.2.jar.). My requirement is as below:

    session.importXML("/" , xml,
      ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_CREATE_NEW);

This step is fine.

2) If the xml value changes I need to update the changed value in repository. For this I used:

   session.importXML("/" , xml,
     ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REPLACE_EXISTING);

But the above step is adding nodes again rather than replacing the node with new values.

I browsed for this and understood the node that I am trying to replace, needs to be referenceable. Hence I have added:

node.addMixin("mix:referenceable");

to all my nodes in my example. But still nodes are not getting replaced and it is creating new nodes in repository.

I have attached the Java program and xml file which I am trying with this mail.

Could anyone please provide me some pointers regarding this issue.

--
Cheers,
Ashok

--