jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Grégory Joseph <gregory.jos...@magnolia-cms.com>
Subject Re: InMemPersistenceManager deprecated?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:31:25 GMT
Hi guys,

Same question as Fabrizio below - is there an alternative, or any plan to have a non-deprecated
InMemPersistenceManager ?
(As long as it works, I shouldn't care much about the deprecatedness, but it's just clogging
the logs, so I'd rather be sure I can really shunt those logs down during tests)

Cheers,

-g