jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.4
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:45:11 GMT

Hello Jukka,

I must say I'm not very familiar with the process. Is it possible to release a 2.2.4 that
includes this fix or is it too late in the process ? Otherwise I would say let's cut 2.2.4
as it is and prepare this for 2.2.5.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.

On 14 févr. 2011, at 13:34, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 02/14/2011 11:19 AM, Serge Huber wrote:
>> I just tested the patch and this works fine here.
>
> With that sorted out, do you think we should cut a 2.2.5 release with this fix included,
or can we go forward with 2.2.4 as-is (I still need one +1)? It's just a test issue that occurs
in a specific environment, so I think we should be fine to release 2.2.4 like this.