jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:27:35 GMT
On 17.02.11 19:18, "HELIO PICCINATTO" <piccinatto@ibest.com.br> wrote:
>Sorry by use this address, but, I am trying to post a doubt in the
>nabble and it seems to be changed to another url, and I can not get it.

Also, this is a question for the users list and should have a separate
thread.

>I need to get the results of nodes, by xpath, located between a certain
>number of levels bellow a path informed, something like:
>
>/jcr:root/A//element(*,nt:file)
>
>and the filter could get the itens until the level in (let me think it is
>3 levels in this case)
>/A/B/C
>/A/D
>/A/E/F
>/A/E/G
>
>and not get the itens in, for example:
>/A/B/C/H

This is not possible with Xpath (afaik), but I think it is faster by
traversing the nodes anyway. The TraversingItemVisitor of the JCR API will
help:

http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/util/TraversingI
temVisitor.Default.html

Regards,