jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From helio piccinatto <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.5 and 2.1.4 release plan
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:17:48 GMT
Hi there;

Sorry by use this address, but, I am trying to post a doubt in the nabble
and it seems to be changed to another url, and I can not get it.
I have a doubt in xpath, in version 1.4.x of jackrabbit:

I need to get the results of nodes, by xpath, located between a certain
number of levels bellow a path informed, something like:

/jcr:root/A//element(*,nt:file)

and the filter could get the itens until the level in (let me think it is 3
levels in this case)
/A/B/C
/A/D
/A/E/F
/A/E/G

and not get the itens in, for example:
/A/B/C/H

Could you help me in this situation?

Sorry by any inconvenience, and thanks in advanced!