jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <christian.stoc...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: Can anyone commit the namespace comparison bug for the next release?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:51:22 GMT
Hi

On 17.02.11 11:14, Angela Schreiber wrote:

>> ... or submit patches! ;-)
>
> this only helps to a limited extend as still somebody (in this very
> case it looks as if this was me) needs to review the patch.
>
> what definitely would help speeding it up was not only providing
> a patch but also providing tests and providing information if all
> integration tests were passing or not... in this particular case
> the possible areas of failure could include: litmus test suite, smoke
> tests with jcr-server implementations and spi2dav. i'm not saying
> that all of that needs to be tested but indicating with the patch
> which areas were already looked at would help a lot.

Sorry about that, I run the tests with "mvn test", but I knew, that
wouldn't cover everything, but those passed very well. Will include that
information next time

Thanks a lot for your effort, very much appreciated.

christian

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60