jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone commit the namespace comparison bug for the next release?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:52:32 GMT
hi christian

> Now that 2.2.4 is out, I'd really appreciate if someone could commit the
> patch for the namespace comparison bug mentioned in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2888

i will take a look at it as soon as possible...

> Without this the setOffset parameter in a Query doesn't work over davex
> and we really need that (and I can stop maintaining my own fork :))

sorry for that... but completing the JCR 2.0 compliance in jcr2spi
and spi2dav(ex) unfortunately didn't get too much priority... as you
may have noticed there is still a huge bunch of open issues left (see
JCR-2003 and the list of open issues in spi2dav).

if you want this to get more focus, please direct yourself to our
(product/resource) management...

angela