jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build is still unstable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit JCA Resource Adapter #1449
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:53:51 GMT
Hi,

On 02/09/2011 03:14 PM, Chris Schmidt wrote:
> Have you been able to reproduce the issue? I've tried to get the
> system to fail but haven't yet under a windows environment. I'll try
> Linux next to see if there is an OS component to the problem (though
> I don't see how at the moment). Does the Hudson build do anything
> special when running jackrabbit-trunk?

I can't reproduce the problem locally, and it seems to occur only
randomly on Hudson, see [1].

I believe the assertion failure is caused by the sessions.isEmpty()
condition and is somehow triggered by the way the garbage collector
interacts with the commons-collections ReferenceMap that's used for the
sessions variable.

[1]
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/org.apache.jackrabbit$jackrabbit-jca/1449/testReport/history/

--