jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Hudson build became unstable: Jackrabbit-trunk » Jackrabbit JCA Resource Adapter #1440
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 13:12:55 GMT
On 01/31/2011 07:59 PM, Apache Hudson Server wrote:
> See<https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/org.apache.jackrabbit$jackrabbit-jca/1440/>

That's an assertion error in TransientRepository.startRepository(). I
can't reproduce it locally and can't figure out how this case could
possibly arise, so I just restarted the build to see if it's just a
transient issue.

java.lang.AssertionError
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:278)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:376)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnection.openSession(JCAManagedConnection.java:101)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnection.<init>(JCAManagedConnection.java:85)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:163)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:155)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAConnectionManager.allocateConnection(JCAConnectionManager.java:36)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryHandle.login(JCARepositoryHandle.java:73)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.test.ConnectionFactoryTest.testTransactionSupport(ConnectionFactoryTest.java:119)

--
Jukka Zitting