jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From mmahawar <mmaha...@quicksolutions.com>
Subject Re: indexing, jackrabbit & cqfs
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 23:17:57 GMT

Hi Boris ,

I am little new to jackrabbit and having similar kind issue. We configured
jackrabbit in embedded mode with tomcat 6. Our catalina.out log file is
growing to gigabytes size with all the jackrabbit logging messages.

 [TP-Processor8] DEBUG o.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager - caching item
a3a7bcd9-82cd-48c7-a5a3-134487fb54ec/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}uuid
DEBUG o.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager - caching item
a3a7bcd9-82cd-48c7-a5a3-134487fb54ec/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}mixinTypes
 DEBUG o.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager - caching item
a3a7bcd9-82cd-48c7-a5a3-134487fb54ec/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}primaryType
[TP-Processor8] DEBUG o.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager - caching item
514226c1-7199-4cd6-b770-04d536bd8aa2
[TP-Processor8] DEBUG o.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager - caching item
68d5d185-7ea7-41f5-bfe7-0ef98d6bc85d
[TP-Processor8] DEBUG o.a.j.c.s.a.AbstractLoginModule - Initalize
LoginModule:
[TP-Processor8] DEBUG o.a.j.c.s.a.AbstractLoginModule - - PrincipalProvider
->
'org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleSecurityManager$SimplePrincipalProvider'

Do you know how can disable the logging or change the mode to Info. rather
than debug.

Thanks in advance for help.
Manisha