jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Phillips <Mark.Phill...@mophilly.com>
Subject where is repository.xml?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:58:25 GMT
I normally do not cross post, but Jackrabbit has features I need, and the standalone app works
well... So, just in case someone in the dev group can help me get this configured, I will
ask...

For the record: Apache Tomcat/6.0.24 JVM: 1.6.0_22-b04-307-10M3261 Apple Inc. Mac OS X 10.6.6
x86_64

Downloaded jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.1.war file, and installed it using Tomcat Manager deploy
function. jackrabbit home page is presented but I cannot create a repository using the "create"
button on the web page. Error message says the file repository.xml cannot be found but the
target repository directory is not created, so that is closer to the real problem. That is,
for a repository entry "jb_demo", no such directory is created.

I looked through the files in the .war package. I can find bootstrap.properties, but I cannot
find the file "repository.xml".

Is there supposed to be a template of this file or is it manufactured in the "create repository"
function of the ez setup wizard?

 - Mark