On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Justin Edelson <justinedelson@gmail.com> wrote:
On 11/30/10 5:42 AM, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> * code coverage over multiple modules. I'm pretty sure Sonar does this.
>
> Good to know. What would be required for that? Could you provide a patch?

I added cross-module coverage with Emma to the Sling build. Doing the
same for Jackrabbit shouldn't be too difficult. The key issue with
multi-module coverage is being able to separate instrumentation from
test running.

Dan - are you going to provide a patch? If not, I'll take a crack at it.

No, I was just chiming in with datapoints for the discussion.

--
Dan Diephouse