jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.3 performance test sub project
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:54:49 GMT

On 17 déc. 2010, at 11:42, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> From: Serge Huber [mailto:shuber2@jahia.com]
>> I have taken the liberty of committing a sub-project for Jackrabbit 2.3
>> because I needed it to validate a patch that we've been working on.
>
> Excellent, thanks! We should probably also set the jackrabbit22 performance test to always
use version 2.2.0 instead of a snapshot now that the release is out.

Ok I've just committed that.

Btw did you see my comment about porting the patch to Jackrabbit 2.2 for JCR-2835. I realize
I asked the question before others so that wasn't very clear :)

"Serge Huber commented on JCR-2835:

Thanks Jukka, will you take care of the backport or should I do it ?

Regards,
 Serge... "

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.