jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [jr3] One Project
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 08:29:36 GMT
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
>> Although I do
>>
>> think they should be and stay part of the Jackrabbit umbrella.
>
> i'm not aware of any plans to move either of the modules mentioned
> angela

Me neither. I think I might have mis-interpreted the OT remark in the
first mail from Alexander that he would favour to move the remoting
modules. I think he already made clear that this was not his
intention.

Regards Ard

--
Hippo
Hippo USA Inc  • 755 Baywood Drive  • Second Floor  • Petaluma, CA  •