jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 08:49:43 GMT
Hi serge,

you could use XPath instead:

root/site//element(*, jnt:news) order by @date descending

regards
marcel

From: Serge Huber [mailto:shuber2@jahia.com]
Sent: 08 December 2010 08:51
To: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan

Hello Jukka,

I have noticed a performance issue on the ISDESCENDANTNODE constraint which I have reported
here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2835

I am currently investigating this, but apart from the alternative I proposed in the ticket,
I don't see another way of doing this apart from indexing the path at node creation/moving
time. Do you have any ideas ?

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.