jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 07:50:35 GMT

Hello Jukka,

I have noticed a performance issue on the ISDESCENDANTNODE constraint which I have reported
here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2835

I am currently investigating this, but apart from the alternative I proposed in the ticket,
I don't see another way of doing this apart from indexing the path at node creation/moving
time. Do you have any ideas ?

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

On 7 déc. 2010, at 13:54, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 30/11/10 10:33, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> Looks like we're on good track for cutting the release candidate next
>> week, as there's only a bit of tweaking and some minor updates left to
>> be done.
>
> There are still some clustering tests and other minor things pending, so I'll postpone
cutting the release candidate to tomorrow. That'll also give us a chance to do a last performance
test run tonight before the release.