jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 07:45:22 GMT

Hello Jukka,

Thanks for the graphs. Indeed performance looks a lot better on 2.2 than 2.1 or 2.0, but in
some cases we're still quite slower than previous versions. Especially the login/logout test
is performing poorly, do you have any idea why ?

Regards,
  Serge Huber.

On 30 nov. 2010, at 10:33, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 24/11/10 10:49, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> On 10/11/10 00:13, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>>> After that we'll allow two weeks for testing and fine-tuning in the
>>> branch. Unless any major issues come up, I will then cut the 2.2.0
>>> release candidate on Tuesday, Nov 30th. If all goes well, the release
>>> will be out by the end of that week, at the beginning of December.
>>
>> Let's push that date also ahead, to Tuesday, Dec 7th.
>
> Looks like we're on good track for cutting the release candidate next week, as there's
only a bit of tweaking and some minor updates left to be done.

> To avoid any unexpected performance regressions, I run the performance test suite last
night on the latest 2.2 branch after syncing it with recent changes in trunk. The report looks
pretty good, and can be seen at: http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.2-20101129/report.html