jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:50:45 GMT

Hi Marcel,

I know I could use XPath :) I was just trying to help out on the performance issue :)

From looking at the code, it really looks like there was a lot of effort put into optimizing
SQL-1 and XPath, but that we are only at the beginning of the optimizations for SQL-2.

Regards,
  Serge Huber.

here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2835

> I am currently investigating this, but apart from the alternative I proposed in the ticket,
I don't see another way of doing this apart from indexing the path at node creation/moving
time. Do you have any ideas ?

> Best regards,
>   Serge Huber.
>
> On 7 déc. 2010, at 13:54, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> On 30/11/10 10:33, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>
> Looks like we're on good track for cutting the release candidate next
> week, as there's only a bit of tweaking and some minor updates left to
> be done.
>
> There are still some clustering tests and other minor things pending, so I'll postpone
cutting the release candidate to tomorrow. That'll also give us a chance to do a last performance
test run tonight before the release.