jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:41:46 GMT
Hi,

On 08/12/10 22:25, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0.

I just found that at least Michael Dürig never received this vote (we
had some problems with Apache mails reaching Adobe mailboxes earlier),
so I'm resending. See below.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

----

Hi,

A candidate for the Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release is available at:

      http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.2.0/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

      http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/2.2.0/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
c7736f13454ca69a2a024182938fbd3f417e7e3d.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-005/

A report of the latest performance figures is available at:

      http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.2-20101208/report.html

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

      [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.0

Here's my +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting