jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: o.a.jr.c.p.pool.DerbyPersistenceManager not "compatible" with o.a.jr.c.p.db.DerbyPersistenceManager?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 15:45:32 GMT
Hi,

On 09/12/10 16:34, Clemens Wyss wrote:
>>  So s/db/bundle/ and this should work.
>
> I can confirm that bundle and pool cope well !

Good! For a moment there I was already worried that we'd have a serious
regression in 2.2.0... The bundle and pool persistence managers should
be totally interchangeable.

> Then we at Sling should switch from „db“ to „bundle“ ;-)

In fact go directly to pool while you're at it. In 2.2 we're also
deprecating non-pooled bundle persistence, see JCR-2803 [1].

BR,

Jukka Zitting