jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jr3] One Project
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:15:46 GMT
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 01.12.2010, 09:25 +0100 schrieb Angela Schreiber:
> > Although I do
> > think they should be and stay part of the Jackrabbit umbrella.
>
> i'm not aware of any plans to move either of the modules mentioned
> angela

I see it already cleared, but let me confirm that Sling has no intent to
grab the WebDAV modules ..  We just have modules because the Jackrabbit
ones are not usable in Sling so we just wrapped them ... Over time
there's hope that Jackrabbit modules will be directly usable in an OSGi
framework and Sling's wrapping can then be dropped.

Regards
Felix