jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 23:13:35 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please use the 2.2.0 label in Jira to tag any issues that you think
> are essential for this release. I'll follow up with a more detailed
> release plan once we have a better picture of everything we need to do
> before the release.

We're getting closer to the release now. I think the big pieces are
mostly in place already, so I'm planning to create the 2.2 branch next
Tuesday, one week from now.

After that we'll allow two weeks for testing and fine-tuning in the
branch. Unless any major issues come up, I will then cut the 2.2.0
release candidate on Tuesday, Nov 30th. If all goes well, the release
will be out by the end of that week, at the beginning of December.

BR,

Jukka Zitting