jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jzitt...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:33:05 GMT
Hi,

On 24/11/10 10:49, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> On 10/11/10 00:13, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> After that we'll allow two weeks for testing and fine-tuning in the
>> branch. Unless any major issues come up, I will then cut the 2.2.0
>> release candidate on Tuesday, Nov 30th. If all goes well, the release
>> will be out by the end of that week, at the beginning of December.
>
> Let's push that date also ahead, to Tuesday, Dec 7th.

Looks like we're on good track for cutting the release candidate next
week, as there's only a bit of tweaking and some minor updates left to
be done.

To avoid any unexpected performance regressions, I run the performance
test suite last night on the latest 2.2 branch after syncing it with
recent changes in trunk. The report looks pretty good, and can be seen
at: http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.2-20101129/report.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting