jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "kazim_ssuet@yahoo.com" <kazim_ss...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit performance in multi threaded environment
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:44:10 GMT

Any ideas/suggestions?

I am using Jackrabbit 2.1.1 WAR deployed on websphere and API calls are
being made through RMI. Contents are stored in Oracle database.

My threads are not sharing sessions, each thread makes a call to to
load/fetch/modify function and session is created and logged out in those

I am not using any explicit locking (except that I had to put session.save()
in synchronized block amoung all threads, since all threads were blocked
without that synchronized block, as mentioned earlier).

Please help.